April 13, 2018
Thank you for being a customer and/or your interest in Integrated Medical Holdings LLC and our family of companies: Cath-Tip, Inc., Cath-Punch, and Production Medical.
Our Service is to help the medical world design, develop, and produce catheters and related medical devices by offering superior equipment, process development and production capabilities. To do that, we primarily visit customers in person, converse over the phone, and attend events such as trade shows. In addition, we host several websites, utilize email, send e-newsletters, and post on marketing sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
We are business-to-business company. Therefore, in most circumstances, the data we will be talking about in this policy is company data: your company email, company phone number and company street address. Most of this is therefore widely available and not all that “personal.”
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it.
We collect information in a few different ways:
- When you sign up for our e-newsletter you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name and email address.
- When you connect with one of our business pages or employees via LinkedIn, you are sharing such information with that business unit and/or that person.
- When you connect with one of our business pages or employees via Facebook, you are sharing such information with that business unit and/or that person.
- When you visit one of our business websites, you will be adding information that Google analytics and Adwords aggregates for every company.
- The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
- When you use the contact form on any of our business websites, the information you type in, along with city location information, is collected.
What we do with the info we collect:
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. We have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways. For example: We will use your email and/or phone number in order to further communicate with you regarding your projects, orders and business needs. We respond to your questions or comments. We ship equipment to your location. We mail invoices. We inform you of product changes.
Additionally, we send a monthly e-newsletter. This is an opt-in service and each time you have the option to unsubscribe.
Transferring your information:
Our servers could travel worldwide. By using IMH, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country.
Choices you have about your info:
You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access IMH websites. For example: The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your location and other data is shared with us. To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
How and when we share information:
Your information is not shared with outside sources, other than:
- Other services (like Facebook, LinkedIn or Google) when you decide to visit, link to or publish.
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies if this is ever required of us.
- Our wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
How long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide the Service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
That being said, it could be a very long time – we develop long-term relationships with our customers because our equipment is just freaking awesome and our customers love us.
Non-Personal Usage Information:
We use Google Analytics on the Site to collect Usage Information, to analyze how users use the Site and to provide advertisements to you on other Internet sites. Google analytics has a built-in retention setting and ours is set to 38 months. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Our policy on children’s information:
Children under 18 generally have little interest in medical equipment companies. But for legal reasons, we must state that this Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from Site visitors in this age group. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us with the information below. Parents and guardians are urged to monitor and supervise their children’s online activity.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us.
- You can request the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- You can request to have your information corrected or deleted.
- You can easily unsubscribe at any time to our e-newsletters.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EU and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission or with your local supervisory authority.
How We Protect Your Information:
We use reasonable security procedures to protect your information. This includes SSL encrypted forms and malware protected websites. However, no data over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information and you understand that any information that you transfer or transmit to us is done at your own risk.
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at IMH:
4012 South River Road, Suite 4B, St. George, UT 84790